It is remaining part of North Indian Pickle#6.
- Take 2kg Amla,
- boil it in a cooker in 1/2 onlycup water, after 2minute, cool it and open it. Spread it in a big a plate without water. and remove all seeds. Mix yellow crushed mustard seeds and termeric powder, salt, black papr, mustard oil, red chilli powder and stir.. properly.
- Mix some heeng powder
- Mustard oil and salt is also used as preservative.
- Put this mix in sun light and cover it with cotton cloth and shake daily.
- After 2or3 days, It becomes ready,
- Put it in the jar and fill some mustard oil.
- Put this jar in sun light and use it, Smell of oil removes in sun light.
- PICKLEi s ready. ()